Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-06 Origin: Site
Woodworking Machinery Market Scale Analysis
In 2025, woodworking machinery will enter the stage of interconnection and intelligence, which puts forward higher requirements for woodworking machinery. The Internet of Things-based interconnection of woodworking machinery will bring full-cycle monitoring, prediction and diagnosis of woodworking machinery, which is based on big data cloud, intelligent Autonomous learning and reasoning, evolution and even evolution will give woodworking machinery some new connotations.
After entering 2030, including the intelligent system structure of woodworking machinery, through research on loading and unloading and unmanned processing, the future intelligent system structure of woodworking machinery must be a brand new framework. Developmental autonomous learning for application scenarios and cognition for the environment, including task scheduling, autonomous decision-making of behavior, etc., is the primary stage of autonomous intelligence of woodworking machinery.
2023 Woodworking Machinery Industry Development Prospect Trend and Status Analysis Report
(1) High and new technology intervenes in woodworking machinery to promote automation and intelligence. Regardless of the application of numerical control processing technology on woodworking machinery or the popularization of computer technology, it indicates that high and new technology is advancing in various technical fields. Electronic technology, nanotechnology, space technology, biotechnology, etc. are being or will be widely used in the field of woodworking machinery.
(2) Drive benefits with scale. From the perspective of domestic development pattern, wood processing enterprises or woodworking machinery and equipment all have a trend of large-scale and large-scale, otherwise they will be eliminated. There is still a large market for backward and simple woodworking machinery in my country at this stage, and many wood processing enterprises are still implementing labor-intensive business models. In the future, wood processing enterprises will inevitably follow the path of industrialization, large-scale and large-scale development.
(3) Improve the comprehensive utilization rate of wood. Due to the dwindling forest resources both domestically and worldwide, the shortage of high-quality raw materials has become the main reason restricting the development of the timber industry. Maximizing the utilization of wood is the main task of the wood industry. Developing various types of wood-based panel products, improving their quality and application range is the most effective way to utilize wood resources efficiently. In addition, the development of whole tree utilization, reduction of processing loss, and improvement of processing precision can all increase the utilization rate of wood to a certain extent.
(4) People-oriented, realize green environmental protection. The development of the wood processing industry must follow two principles, the first is to protect the environment, minimize the demand for natural resources, and minimize the pollution to the environment; second, the wood processing products must be harmless to the human body or the degree of harmfulness must be controlled to a minimum Inside. Therefore, the future viable woodworking machinery and wood industry products must be designed according to ergonomics and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
(5) Improve production efficiency and automation. There are two ways to improve production efficiency: one is to shorten the processing time, and the other is to shorten the auxiliary time. To shorten the processing time, in addition to increasing the cutting speed and increasing the feed rate, the main measure is to concentrate the process. Because of the cutting tool, vibration and noise, the cutting speed and feed rate cannot be increased without limit, because many Knife-through combined machine tools and multi-process centralized machining centers have become the main development direction. For example, a double-end milling machine that combines sawing, milling, drilling, tenoning, sanding, etc.; an edge banding machine that combines multiple processing techniques; The reduction of auxiliary working time is mainly to reduce the non-processing time, and the auxiliary working time is shortened to the minimum by adopting the machining center with tool magazine, or adopting the automatic exchange workbench between the numerical control assembly line and the flexible processing unit.