Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-13 Origin: Site
In 2025, woodworking machinery will enter the stage of interconnection and intelligence, which puts forward higher requirements for woodworking machinery. The interconnection of woodworking machinery based on the Internet of Things will bring woodworking machinery full-cycle monitoring, prediction and diagnosis, which is based on big data cloud, Intelligent and autonomous learning and reasoning, evolution and even evolution, etc., will give woodworking machinery some new connotations.
After entering 2030, including the intelligent system structure of woodworking machinery, through research on loading and unmanned processing, the future intelligent system structure of woodworking machinery must be a brand new framework. Developmental autonomous learning for application scenarios and environmental cognition, including task scheduling, behavioral autonomous decision-making, etc., are the primary stage of autonomous intelligence for woodworking machinery.
(1) High and new technology intervenes in woodworking machinery to promote automation and intelligence. Whether the application of CNC machining technology in woodworking machinery or the popularization of computer technology, it indicates that high and new technology is advancing in various technical fields. Electronic technology, nanotechnology, space technology, biotechnology, etc. will be or will be widely used in woodworking machinery.
(2) Drive benefits with scale. From the perspective of the domestic development pattern, wood processing enterprises or woodworking machinery and equipment have a trend of large-scale and large-scale, otherwise they will be eliminated. There is still a large market for the backward and simple woodworking machinery in my country at this stage, and many wood processing companies are still pursuing labor-intensive business models. In the future, wood processing companies will inevitably follow the development path of industrialization, large-scale and large-scale development.
(3) Improve the comprehensive utilization rate of wood. Due to the declining forest resources in China and even in the world, the shortage of high-quality raw materials has become the main reason restricting the development of the wood industry. Maximizing the utilization of wood is the main task of the wood industry. The most effective way to efficiently utilize wood resources is to develop all kinds of wood-based panel products and improve their quality and application range. In addition, the development of whole tree utilization, reduction of processing losses, and improvement of processing precision can all increase the utilization rate of wood to a certain extent.
(4) Putting people first and realizing green environmental protection. The development of the wood processing industry must follow two principles. The first is to protect the environment, to minimize the demand for natural resources, and to minimize the pollution to the environment; the second is that the wood processing products must be harmless to the human body or control the harmfulness to the lowest range. Inside. Therefore, the viable woodworking machinery and wood industry products in the future must be ergonomically designed and meet environmental protection requirements.
(5) Improve production efficiency and automation. There are two ways to improve production efficiency: one is to shorten the processing time, and the other is to shorten the auxiliary time. To shorten the processing time, in addition to increasing the cutting speed and increasing the feed rate, the main measure is the concentration of processes. Because of the cutting tools, vibration and noise, the cutting speed and feed rate cannot be increased indefinitely. Knife-through combined machine tools and multi-process concentrated machining centers have become the main development direction. For example, a double-end milling machine that combines the functions of sawing, milling, drilling, tenoning, and sanding; an edge banding machine that combines a variety of processing techniques; a CNC machining center that integrates a variety of cutting processes. Shortening the auxiliary working time is mainly to reduce the non-processing time. The use of a machining center with a tool magazine, or the automatic exchange of worktables between the CNC assembly line and the flexible processing unit, reduces the auxiliary working time to a minimum.