Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-20 Origin:Site
The wood-plastic coating machine is a machine that applies glue to wood and aluminum-plastic materials for surface coating production. Now it has become an indispensable processing machine in many industrial productions. The following will introduce some precautions in the use of the coating machine.
1. Preparation for operation
Before using the coating machine, the following preparations should be made:
(1) Whether the circuit is intact. Before turning on the switch, the circuit should be checked again to ensure that there is no power cut or leakage, and the power supply voltage should reach the specified voltage.
(2) Before each coating, the condition of each part of the coating machine should be carefully checked, such as whether the drum rotates normally, whether the feed position control is flexible, whether the coating position and the discharge position control are correct. Only after correct confirmation, can the coating machine be started.
(3) Regularly check the oil level of the hydraulic pump station of the coating machine. When the oil level is lower than the normal value, it should be replenished in time. The inspection cycle is about one month.
2. Operation process of the coating machine
(1) Turn on the main power. After the machine starts to run, use both hands to control the rise of the barrel to make the coating machine run to a suitable feeding position.
(2) Carry out the feeding operation according to the process requirements, and then control the lowering of the cylinder with both hands, move the coating barrel to a suitable position, and then start the rotary working button of the coating machine to rotate the coating barrel.
(3) Set the heating temperature of the coating machine reasonably. The temperature of the inner wall of the coating barrel should be controlled below 65, not too high or too low. When raw materials and additives are added to the coating machine, they should be carried out according to the process requirements. Do not increase or decrease the amount of addition or change the order of addition at will, and then conduct insulation coating.
(4) After the powder is completely dry, turn off the heating power and keep the coating barrel rotating when discharging.
(5) When the temperature of the inner wall of the barrel drops below 40, the paint barrel stops rotating and the main power supply is turned off.
3. Precautions for the operation of the coating machine
(1) During the operation of the coating machine, if a fault is found, it should be shut down in time, and then inspected and maintained by personnel, and the operation can only be continued after the fault is eliminated.
(2) When lifting the paint bucket, be sure to use both hands to operate it, and observe whether there are people or obstacles under the paint bucket to avoid danger.
(3) After the machine is painted, it should be cleaned in time to keep the machine clean and hygienic.