Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-23 Origin: Site
The working principle and operation process of profile wrapping machine
The covering machine is also called the all-round covering machine. It is a special machine for covering the surface of materials with different lines such as wooden raw materials, foam materials and aluminum-plastic profiles. The types of surface covering coatings include special materials such as PVC material, solid wood leather and decorative paint paper. The application of the covering machine has replaced the traditional paint processing technology, and has played a very important role in daily applications such as door liners, curtain rods, window sill gussets, skirting lines, and aluminum alloy products.
There are two main types of coating machines that we use daily, namely hot glue coating machines and cold glue coating machines. However, as market demand continues to increase, the production of combined coating machines can be considered an important innovation. The hot glue coating machine is mainly a mechanical equipment that uses solid glue as the raw material. It works through the hot glue box of the coating machine to melt the solid glue before proceeding to the next operation. The hot glue coating machine is mainly used in the covering field with decorative paint paper as the main decoration raw material.
1. First turn on the main power supply, power on the control cabinet, and then control the rising button of the barrel with both hands to make the coating machine run to the 90 degree feeding position.
2. Use the crane to carry out different feeding operations according to the different requirements of the process.
3. Control the button of the barrel body with both hands to make the coated barrel run to the position of twenty-five degrees of covering, and start the button of the rotating work of the covering machine to start the rotating work of the covering barrel.
4. Set the heating temperature of the coating machine, control the temperature of the inner wall of the coating barrel to be less than or equal to 65 degrees Celsius, and turn on the heating to heat the coating barrel.
5. In accordance with the regulations of the process, add additives to carry out insulation coating work.
6. After the powder has been dried, turn off the heating power, control the lowering button of the barrel with both hands, and make the coated barrel run to the discharge position of three hundred and twenty degrees for unloading. When unloading The rotation of the coated barrel must also be maintained.
7. When the temperature of the inner wall of the barrel is less than or equal to 40 degrees Celsius, the rotation of the coated barrel can be stopped, and the main power supply can be turned off and wait for the next operation.