Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-09 Origin:Site
PVC membrane positive and negative pressure technology is very important in the furniture industry, especially in the production of door panels and cabinets. Medium and high-density substrates are processed into a variety of linear and then blistered with a variety of matt high-gloss, monochrome, wood grain, skin-feeling PVC film, which makes the product colorful and dazzling, creating a great choice for consumers. However, the quality of products manufactured using this technology varies greatly. In addition to the factors of the base material and the decorative material PVC blister film itself, the control of the process parameters during the processing is also very important.
The working principle of vacuum membrane press machine of the positive and negative pressure: Utilize the plasticity of PVC film, and adjust and control the film pressure time, the temperature in the equipment cavity and the air pressure to heat and pressurize the PVC film to cover the workpiece surface, detailed as follows:
1. The workpiece is placed on the workbench;
2. The workbench enters directly below the heating plate;
3. The heating plate is closed with the workbench;
4. The air between the heating plate and the silicone film is drawn out, and the silicone film is adsorbed on the heating plate and heated;
5. After the set time is reached, compressed air is injected between the heating plate and the silicone film. The silicone film is in close contact with the PVC film, the workpiece and the PVC film are heated, and the PVC blister film is softened. The temperature reaches the activation temperature of the glue;
6. The air between the workbench and the PVC film is quickly drawn out to form a vacuum, and then compressed air is injected between the PVC film and the heating plate. The PVC film is coated on the plate under the action of the set pressure and temperature.