Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-08 Origin: Site
What is profile wrapping machine ?
The universal coating machine is suitable for the production of PVC, decorative paint paper, and solid wood veneer on the surfaces of various lines such as wood, aluminum-plastic profiles, and foam materials. It can replace the traditional paint process and be used for the surface coating production of door casings, skirting lines, gussets, curtain rods, window sills, aluminum alloy doors and windows, photo frames, etc.
Various forming pressing wheels are used to simulate the manual laminating action, and the surface decoration material is attached to the surface of the base material. Generally, the center line or the highest point or the lowest point of the profile is selected as the starting point, and the pressing wheel is moved point by point along the profile surface contour. The positions are fixed in sequence to form the envelope of the profile profile.
1. Base material: wood strips, medium density board, wood plastic, plastic steel, PVC, aluminum profiles and other strips. Base material requirements: It is a regular line profile, which can have grooves and curved surfaces, but each point must be a straight line in the longitudinal direction, with a certain pressure resistance, and the length is generally more than 40 cm to infinite.
2. Veneer materials: PVC decorative film, decorative paper, solid wood veneer, Boeing board, composite aluminum film, etc. The width is determined according to the needs of the substrate and the selected machine model, generally below 50 cm. For example, the maximum coating width of the 300 type universal coating machine is 30 cm. Generally used in rolls. There are also extra wide profiles of about 100 cm on the market. Solid wood veneer can be in rolls or single sheets. Solid wood veneer is generally with non-woven fabric on the bottom. The surface material without non-woven fabric must not be glued through and is easy to break when turning corners.
Universal coating machines are generally divided into two types: cold glue and hot glue.
1. The cold glue coating machine uses liquid glue. Liquid glue can be divided into solvent glue and water-based glue. Glue application methods
There are two types: scraper coating and roller coating. Use a scraper to apply volatile solvent glue.
The plastic box is easy to seal and prevents the coating glue from evaporating. Water-based glue and solvent glue with low volatility are generally used
Apply with roller for easy operation.
2. Hot glue coating machine, using solid glue, in the hot glue box of the coating machine
It is used after being melted by internal heating. Generally, the heating temperature of the coating glue is about 220°C. Suitable for covering solid wood veneer and decorative paint paper.
3. Combined coating machine, to meet the requirements of different production
According to production needs, the universal coating machine includes cold glue and hot glue combination type, cold glue scraper coating and roller coating combination type, mesh cloth special type, etc.
Installation and commissioning
1. Determine 2-3 operators of this machine. The equipment should be installed in a workshop with clean environment and flat floor. After the equipment is in place, remove the accessories from the machine and check and verify them according to the packing list.
2. Adjust the anchor bolts so that they bear even force and make the fuselage reach a level state.
3. Check whether the equipment has been damaged during transportation.
4. Power supply: This machine adopts 380V three-phase four-wire power supply. The power cord should be larger than 2.5mm², and the rightmost one of the power incoming wire is the neutral wire. This machine is installed with a ground wire according to grounding standards. Turn on the power and check whether the motor, heater, lighting, etc. are normal.
1. Profile positioning: Take a finished profile, which must not be bent or twisted, and place it on the bed conveyor wheels. Adjust the distance between the two rows of conveyor wheels according to the width, shape and covering requirements of the profile. ; Adjust the width and height of the backing ruler and platform to suit the covering requirements of the profile; install guide wheels on both sides to make the profile parallel to the movement direction of the conveyor wheel.
2. Installation and adjustment of the pressing wheel: Install and adjust the small pressing wheel according to the profile surface contour. Generally, select the profile center line or section, the highest point or the lowest point of the main profile curve, and transition and roll point by point along the profile contour. Composite the profile and diaphragm together. Install the small pressure wheel to balance the force on the line, and do it left and right at the same time. There are pressure wheels on the top, and supporting wheels must be installed on the bottom to balance the forces on the lines up, down, left, and right. Otherwise, distortion will occur at the line joints. For a large flat surface, you can use a small roller to gradually roll it from the center to both sides. At a 90° corner, you need to use a small roller to gradually turn the corner three times. For lines with complex shapes, the small pressing wheels must be arranged naturally and cannot be forced into shape. In particular, the application of decorative paper should be natural and smooth.
3. Use of glue box or roller coating system
⑴. How to operate the cold glue box:
① How to unload the plastic box: Lift the plastic box smoothly and the plastic box will naturally detach from the platform.
②. Adjustment of glue layer thickness: Turn the lifting bolts on both sides of the lower part of the glue box to adjust the glue layer thickness.
⑵. Use of roller coating device:
Rotate the squeegee shaft on the glue box to adjust the thickness of the glue layer. Turn the adjustment handle clockwise to thicken the glue layer; turn it counterclockwise to thin the glue layer. until the glue is evenly applied.
4. Diaphragm installation and glue adjustment
Install the cut film piece on the hanging film shaft, adjust the position, lift up the plastic box, pass the upper film guide roller, pass through the gap at the bottom of the plastic box, add glue into the plastic box, and open the inclined iron. The distance is slightly narrower than the diaphragm width. Adjust the screws on both sides of the front end of the glue box to control the thickness of the glue. The thickness of the glue depends on the type of glue. Generally, 50-100 grams of glue per square meter is used.
1. The working environment should be kept clean to prevent dust from falling into the glue coating system and affecting the glue coating quality.
2. The lubricating oil in the reducer should be replaced with new lubricating oil one month after the first use, and then every six months. When the workload is heavy, it should be replaced once every three months. When the temperature is high in summer, the reducer lubricating oil with high viscosity should be replaced. When the temperature is low in winter, reducer lubricating oil with low viscosity should be replaced. Transmission system: sprocket drive, add butter to the chain part once a month. In the case of a gear transmission system, butter should be added to the turbine seat every two weeks. If the turbine seat has no oil seal, butter should be added twice a week.
3. After the work is completed, the main power supply must be turned off.
4. When repairing or adjusting components, it should be handled by relevant professionals.